Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ender, Ender, Ender



I can't even pronounce this guys name. Like Friday's post, I stumbled on this on Transworld's site under Oliver Barton's weekly youtube segment. I was kinda put off by the maddening into soundtrack and some of his more conventional tricks (boring?) but damnnnnn if boy doesn't get down in this part. His boardslide pop to fakie on the bank to ledge, kickflip 5050 the double kinked hubba, his tranny segments at the end, the tremendous drop in on the weird backwards L thing... I could go on and on. A very solid and extremely well rounded part, with some obviously 2006 (aka Pre-Flare) style and trick selection. It's a bit long, which hurts is. But I looked it up and this was the closing part for the video it was in, a production from Alai Skateboards, a Spanish deck company. Talk about an individual. This part is pretty magical in itself; it feels epic in my mind after watching it three times. I feel like I need to sit down in opera seats with rich-people popcorn and prepare for it each time. I just wish some of the clips didn't feel like filler. Anyways, enjoy. I've been out of town since Saturday morning so I have footage to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment