Monday, June 7, 2010

The SkatePolitik...

Welcome to the SkatePolitik. For anyone who doesn't know, politik is German for politics. Following Tim's lead, I decided to birth this little creation for the sake of commenting on new DVDs and internet videos, posting the random skate clips I come across all the time, putting up the videos I make personally and those that come from RepThePep.com and other friends of mine, along with pretty much anything skate-related that I feel should be online. This will NOT be mostly text heavy, although I will occasionally type a good bit. With the conclusion of the ROUGH video in a few months, I'll be starting a project under a a name similar to this blog with some good friends from the 757, and the progress from that will also appear on here, for the sake of pleasing the none-too-happy cpep lords that dislike footage of people they dont know.

anyways.... hopefully this thing will grow into something pretty cool. if not, fuck it. who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment