Friday, January 28, 2011

The Baltimore Orioles

Should be proud of this fucker. Front 5-0 king. Potential master of the backside air in the future?

Also, Nyjah's back on Element. Wonder what this means for I&I? is that worthless, selfish (no pun intended) brand back in the trash, where it came from?

Also I've been keeping tabs on news regarding the full length Bones video.... hopefully it's gonna be more sick and less forgettable than the only other recent small goods video I can remember, which was done by FKD.... and was brain-boring to watch.

Peep the Trailer. Bummed there's no landed Hatchell clips, but the ending clip is killer, their team list is impressive, and any rail that Adam Dyet chooses to nollie big heel back lip is fine with me.

THE BÖNES VIDEO TEASER from BONES WHEELS on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment