Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to Bidness

Sooooooo as some/all/none of you may know, last thursday I was robbed at gunpoint by two faggot-ass thugs in the ghetto while on delivery runs. One of them was angry enough that I only had a $500 phone, $20 bucks in cash and three food items that he even went as far as to cock the hammer on his piece and tell me it was coming on the count of three. Now, naturally, I'm no longer at that job and amongst picking up the pieces of that night and working on finishing up the Culpeper DVD entitled "Rough", I haven't had any time whatsoever to post. I could ramble about all the things that have distracted me, but you now know the main reasons so I'm assuming no one else cares past that point. In fact, probably all shreds of caring ceased to exist when I stopped posting two weeks ago.

So.

Back to bidness.

I'll have a legit post up later about the new Brent Atchley clip and a somewhat startling ad in Transworld that I have yet to decide my feelings about. But for now, since I'm craving a chicken wrap from 7-Eleven, this piece of park play will have to do. These clips have been laying around for anywhere between forever and last week, so those of you who I bullshitted by squatting on this stuff, my apologies. This is what happens when I stop park filming, I guess.



Take note: Londen's late shuv was first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment