Friday, July 16, 2010

Eminem

I know it's unrelated and generally mainstream of me, but listening to Eminem's last three singles defines him as a pure motherfucker. There is no other word. An emotional yet truly expressive individual taunting the entire American public doesn't come along often. His indifference towards the limits of decency are appalling and awe-inspiring at the same time.

As far as pure motherfuckers go, observe Darren Harper:



A local hip-hop track and footage of pure hood, his obese pop and pure "I-don't-give-a-fuck-but-to-make-it-rain" style is refreshing. Not the usual steeze I'm into, but the pure offensiveness and brute beauty of it makes it something remarkable.

May I say, Darren Harper is probably the only magazine-mentioned skater I'm genuinely afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment