Thursday, February 17, 2011

had a ROUGH day

BUT

I got the bitch online finally.

If you don't care much, you can watch the whole video straight through right here. It's also downloadable, but then again it's a video I produced so who would want to download it?

And if you REALLY don't care, you can check out my youtube channel, which has the intro as the featured video so you get an idea of what you're in for, and you can furthermore watch each part one by one depending on your mood or tolerance.




and for a ditty of industry watchery, the most interesting clip I've watched this week is undoubtedly Raven Tershy. Usually I really don't like 180 fakie 5-0s on bank to ledges and small quarterpipes, but this one is nuts.



Also in other news, Shane O'Neil's throwaway/alternate angle clip that came out has the first REAL frontside salad I've ever seen in it. And notably, an unused switch back tail backside 270 flip out in it. Strange why this is throwaway if you ask me. If I had to guess, he's pulling an early Kenny Hoyle and not accepting the slightly-less-than-perfect landing.



The downside is that it's wayyy too long, and Nugget looks like a pudge lil target for bullies in the beginning.

Last, Josiah Gatlyn, aka boring boy, put out this clip of his uh, '2010' footage, which I'm guessing doesn't include whatever Stereo is sitting on? Is that where he still is?



I found only four of his clips to really be up to par with the hype that once surrounded him, those being the backside nollie/fakie double flip line, the really really long bigflip, the nosebonk/lazer flip clip, and the transition line, but that ones only on my list because of how good the blunt flip was and that he did try to do something different other than stairs. However, he's still got some gnarly stuff off that curved block stairset and his lazer flip and fakie tre down the double set is pretty beastly too. But again, as usual, there's a catch... so. little. trick. selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment