Sunday, June 19, 2011

What happened to the Berrics?

I dont know for certain. BUT my guess, and an idea thats looking more and more probable, is that he faked the hack for three reasons. one, theyre about to come out with a reconstructed version of the site. two, a supposed hack generates internet buzz which means even more publicity for them. Three, mike mo v koston is a key game and they can build anticipation and get people drawn in to the batb by putting it off yet another week. the berrics wins in every way.

My friend Hunter Gray asked me the question that makes up the title. After telling him, I decided it would be worth putting on here.

Yes, it contributes the buzz and inadvertently gives them publicity. BUT, it's kinda an important happening because even I was waiting for the games this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment