Friday, June 17, 2011

Really Honestly

I've kind of stopped giving a fuck about the industry. Anyone that still checks this page would probably have noticed this by now, so this is more or less a blunt and obvious F.Y.I. Speaking of F.Y.I., if you haven't watched the Digital dvd of the same name lately, please go find yourself a copy along with a fat hot dog wrapped in melted cheese. You'll thank me.

But that little tangent aside, and beyond all the obvious anti-berrics rants I could have made in the past month but decided the cardio-workout it provides my feeble blood pressure wasn't worth it, I've decided I'm going to run this blog pretty much however I feel is most appropriate in the moment.

Today, is fun day. Much like my past three or four weeks living at Anti-Gravity, I've been watching internet clips only if they look like they'll be halfway inspiring.

I have a couple finds related to this. First off. Some of you may have heard of him a while back; he won a DVS contest and got flowed their shit for a year or something like that. Transworld ad with a rock tre flip, etc etc, other cool shit that a geek skater like me finds awesome. So this part, filmed in Hawaii, really hyped me up this morning. If you've seen his other footage, it should be fairly obvious that this is not the epitome of what this little Honoluluian is capable of. But it's sick regardless.



Also quite cool but on the geeky side, this dude named Kyle Kraus that frequents this forum where I usually go to be mean to morons and also happened to discover Jason's skating. Basically, Kyle does whatever the fuck his acrobat body wants to do, and this video is another fun as hell clip to watch. Lots of crazy pressure flips, which I expect from him, but also some sick sal flips and body flipping and just general killin it.



Lastly, this montage is a really good concept, edited and mostly filmed by my french friend Aymeric Nocus, known to most on the internet as MRCK. His idea was to put together a universal clip, using footage from LA, SF, France and god knows where else. and it came out super sick. It's a tad on the long side clocking in at 15:00 but it's definitely worth the watch. Peep it! Then go skate til your legs are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment