Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wow

Time flies. Not really. But I know I haven't posted since March 11 and it seems to me just yesterday I was cranking out that bullshit. Anyways, lots of things have gone on in my busy absence, notably David Gonzalez blowing off (whether staged or not) Reda's pre-game interview, Nyberg's controversial game of skate last week, and of course his bangin, which because of greedy Berra is not available on youtube. I hate to say it, but you should probably visit the berrics to check out that clip if you haven't. Alot of people are haters, but I've never even seen a laser flip back lip, and anyone who does that with an elmo graphic on his board is beast.

Uhhhhh anyways there's probably alot of other stuff that I'm forgetting about, but right now, I frankly don't care. I'm swamped with my senior thesis paper, along with some other life disturbances and I've been spending lots of time filming for the skatepolitik video. That's right. I said there would be one right when I started this up. Unfortunately, probably anyone that reads this lost interest last month when I stopped posting. If my facebook hadn't been hacked and deleted, I'd blow up the facebook world with advertisements to get readers back, but that will have to wait until they restore my friend requesting privileges.

And as for a link, I edited this up for my friend the other day, he's quite the diverse skate rat, and will hopefully have a full part in the video. He self filmed a lot of this and had randoms and homies point the cam in others... it's a little 'HD' point and shoot type deal, real small. The audio was a mess because of the echo inside the park so... I removed it, more or less. Check out the grimy boogie-smear at the very end. It's a chill clip. I like it. Song's cool too.


No comments:

Post a Comment